- Quarterly Briefings on issues relevant to the restaurant community
- Invite elected officials
- Invite food industry leaders to speak
- Organize a grassroots coalition to amplify advocacy for the restaurant community
- Legislative tracking on policies that may help or harm the restaurant industry
- Email alerts on the latest legislative actions that impact restaurants
- Advocacy campaign services on issues of major importance to the SVRA
- Monthly public policy newsletters
Sean Kali-rai is the Founder/President of Jackson and Main, LLC, a California based business advisory and local lobbying firm specializing in land use entitlement, the legal cannabis industry, and state-level legislative action. Jackson and Main works with city, county, and state level regulators on behalf of their clients.
Sean is a licensed California Real Estate Broker since 1990 (#01067245). Previously, he was former San Jose Mayoral Budget & Policy Aide in the Office of Mayor Ron Gonzales and Deputy Campaign Director / Finance Director for the Measure A campaign – “BART to San Jose”.
He graduated from Santa Clara University with a B.S. in Economics and has lived in California since 1975.
Eddie Truong is the Principal of DT Strategies, LLC. He started his career by managing local candidate campaigns in San Jose and established his government affairs experiences through business trade groups, such as the Silicon Valley Leadership Group and the San Jose Chamber of Commerce. He specializes in economic development, education/workforce development consulting, and lobbying.
In 2019, Eddie was recognized as a “Millennial Mover & Shaker” by Assembly Member Evan Low for his significant contributions supporting the local business community. In 2020, he was awarded the Hathaway Staff Person of the Year Award at the Western Association of Chamber Executives Conference.
Eddie is the proud son of Vietnamese political refugees and a lifelong resident of San Jose, graduating from Evergreen Valley High School and earning his B.A. in Asian American Studies from the University of California, Davis.
Subscribe to SVRA